CPD-SS Structured Learning Pathways
Registration for Structured Learning Pathways will reopen September 2023.
This programme provides you with a Structured Learning Pathway (SLP) specific to your specialty. The programme is delivered over three years, SLP1, SLP2 and SLP3. Courses included in the structured pathways are equivalent to their corresponding HST Mandatory courses but do not constitute a training programme. On successful completion of SLP1, SLP2 and SLP3 in your specialty, your certificate of achievement can be used as evidence of completion of the required mandatory courses for that specialty in application to the Speciality Division of the Register
Once you are enrolled onto a Structured Learning Pathway (SLP), you will be awarded 20 external CPD credits per year as required by the Medical Council in exchange for your 20 CPD vouchers.
- Fulfil your medical council legal requirement
- Keep up to date and improve patient care
- SLP courses are equivalent to corresponding HST Mandatory courses
- Courses are completed online, in your own time and from the comfort of your home
- Certificate of completion for each completed Structured Learning Pathway